This agreement covers the relationship between you, the user, and this website, its authors, its contents, media and community.
- The content of this website is to be used for informational purposes only. It contains only personal and anecdotal experiences of the writers, and nothing written here should be construed as technical or legal advice.
- The information presented on this site is subject to change at any given time, at the discretion of the authors and editorial staff.
- Neither we, nor any Third Parties associated with this site, will guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any information presented within. We offer no warranty for the information presented within. Information may change, or become out of date over the course of time. We do not accept liability for any potential inaccuracies or exclusions, as permissible to the fullest extent of the laws of Canada.
- If you use any of the information or materials on this site, or if you use a product recommended by an author on this site, you do so at your own risk. Gadgetry Today accepts no liability for your use of the website’s contents. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the information presented here is safe for use and meets their personal requirements. We are not responsible for any claims, losses, expenses (legal or otherwise), or other costs associated with use of the content of this website.
LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT & TRADEMARKS
- All website material, including unique graphics, logos, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), content, photography and media is owned or licensed to this website exclusively. Unauthorized reproduction or use of any of these materials is forbidden, and will result in immediate legal action.
- Use of our graphics, logos, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), content, photography and media to promote materials, products and services that are not related to us is strictly forbidden. Anyone seeking use of our materials for such purposes must be granted written permission from Gadgetry Today. Violation will result in immediate legal action.
- Website content may not be borrowed, copied or reproduced in any way, either in part or in full. Any unlawful reproduction of site content will result in the immediate filing of a Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown request and possible legal action.
COMMUNITY & CONTENT
- We reserve the right to delete or censor hateful, discriminatory, pornographic, violent, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content submitted to the site by the user. This is determined at our discretion. If you notice content that potentially falls under these categories, please let us know promptly.
- When you upload content to gadgetry.today, you grant the website unlimited license to use, reproduce, display, print and otherwise distribute the content. (This primarily refers to comments left by the user on articles.)
- The user is responsible for ensuring that they have the legal rights to any content uploaded or posted to the website. Gadgetry Today and its authors accepts no legal liability for content added to the site by the user.